sábado, 3 de mayo de 2014

Tracklist de lo nuevo de Judas Priest - Redeemer Of Souls

A continuacion el tracklist del proximo disco de Judas Priest como sabemos el nombre del disco es Redeemer of Souls, y aca las canciones que tendra, bien a lo Judas Priest, esperemos que vuelvan a lo mejor de Judas, es lo que han dicho.

Tracks:
01. Dragonaut
02. Redeemer Of Souls
03. Halls Of Valhalla
04. Sword Of Damocles
05. March Of The Damned
06. Down In Flames
07. Hell & Back
08. Cold Blooded
09. Metalizer
10. Crossfire
11. Secrets Of The Dead
12. Battle Cry
13. Beginning Of The End

Bonus Tracks:
14. Snakebite
15. Tears Of Blood
16. Creatures
17. Bring It On
18. Never Forget

Tambien aca esta la portada del disco

Aca mas información

3 comentarios:

Mobile App Developers dijo...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Web Designers Pitampura dijo...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

Learn Digital Marketing dijo...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.